New Member Special!
4 weeks for $49
*Cannot be combined with any other discounts. Normal tuition of $70 a month and discounts (if applicable) would begin the following month.
Tumbling tuition is for one class a week.
This class continues the focuses on shoulder and back flexibility, inversion, and power, while adding in speed.
Pre-requisites for this class are: Front and back walkovers
Skills are broken down in to three types:
Standing: A tumbling skill performed from a standing position without any previous forward momentum.
Running: Tumbling that involves a forward step or a hurdle used to gain momentum as an entry to a tumbling skill.
Combination Skills (Pass): Multiple(3+) tumbling skills performed in a single sequence.
Athletes will become Drill Masters to obtain the following skills:
- One Handed Cartwheel
- Back Handspring
- Back Handspring Step-out
- Back extension Roll to Back Hand Spring
- Back Walkover to Back Hand Spring
- Back Handspring Series (2+ connected)
- Jump to Backhand Spring
- Jump to Backhand Spring Series (2+ connected)
- Backhand Spring Step out to Backhand Spring
- Backhand Spring to Jump to Backhand Spring Series (2+ connected)
- Front Hand Spring
- Cartwheel or Round off Back Handspring
- Cartwheel or Round off Back Handspring Step-out
- Round off Back Handspring Series (2+ connected)
- Front Walk Over to Round off Back Handspring
Combination Skills (Pass):
- Front Walk Over to Round off Back Handspring Series (2+ connected)
- Round off Back Handspring Step-out 1/2 turn to Front Walk Over