New Member Special!
4 weeks for $49
*Cannot be combined with any other discounts. Normal tuition of $70 a month and discounts (if applicable) would begin the following month.
Tumbling class tuition is for one class a week.
This class focuses on speed and power, while adding in air rotations.
Pre-requisites for this class are: Standing back handsprings (2+), Running back and front handsprings (2+)
Skills are broken down in to three types:
Standing: A tumbling skill performed from a standing position without any previous forward momentum.
Running: Tumbling that involves a forward step or a hurdle used to gain momentum as an entry to a tumbling skill.
Combination Skills (Pass): Multiple(3+) tumbling skills performed in a single sequence.
Athletes will become Drill Masters to obtain the following skills:
- Back Tuck
- BHS/BHS step out – Back Tuck
- Jump – BHS Series – Back Tuck
- Jump – BHS – Back Tuck
- Front Punch
- Round off Tuck
- Round off Backhand Spring to Tuck
Combination Skills (Pass):
- Front Walkover to Round off Backhand Spring to Back Tuck
- Front Walkover to Round off Backhand Spring Series (2+ connected) to Back Tuck
- Round off Backhand Spring Series (2+ connected) to Tuck
- Round off – BHS – Layout/Layout step out/X-Out/Switch Leg
- PF step out – RO – to – Tuck
- Round off – Whip – to – Tuck
- PF step out – RO – to – Whip – to – Tuck/Whip/Layout